The Heating Soulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Heating Soulz forum!

Fat Princess related announcements can also be found in the THS section of CakeLair
Want to be a part of the THS family? Click Here for Application Requirements!!
Not registered on our forum? Click Here to do so now!
Featured Song: Teddybears - Cardiac Arrest!

forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dre_inferno
New Comer
New Comer
Dre_inferno

forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro Empty
PostSubject: forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro   forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am

lol @ the topic name it was the first thing to come to my head. lol hello guy alot of u know me already but not much about me. i'm Dre's inferno but u can call me Dre. a few things that i do:
make amv's, play video games, and eat. pig i'm a huge anime nerd lol i have no fav anime because i love all off them except degimon god how i hate degimon lol. if you play a few games with me you'll find out a little more about me. lol! just don't piss me off when your doing that. Evil or Very Mad lol
Back to top Go down
Ratchet-Kunst
Admin
Admin
Ratchet-Kunst

PostSubject: Re: forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro   forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am

Lolz, you should add that you love to say lol (you said it 5 times in your post, 6 if you count the smiley)
Back to top Go down
Dre
Admin
Admin
Dre

PostSubject: Re: forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro   forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 am

lol i did.. didn't i
Back to top Go down
http://cakelair.net
InsaneinurFace
Welcome Me!
Welcome Me!
InsaneinurFace

PostSubject: Re: forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro   forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 am

I lol at rachet's response. whats wrong with digimon dre? first gen it alright. ummmm not really........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro   forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forgot about Dre. Dre-s_inferno's intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heating Soulz :: The Hot Box :: Intros-
Jump to: