The Heating Soulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Heating Soulz forum!

Fat Princess related announcements can also be found in the THS section of CakeLair
Want to be a part of the THS family? Click Here for Application Requirements!!
Not registered on our forum? Click Here to do so now!
Featured Song: Teddybears - Cardiac Arrest!

How Insane i can be in ur face

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneinurFace
Welcome Me!
Welcome Me!
InsaneinurFace

How Insane i can be in ur face Empty
PostSubject: How Insane i can be in ur face   How Insane i can be in ur face Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:02 am

well..... idk where to start. Im sorry if i dont get to people when either I say im going to or they ask me to. I play guitar in my band so most of the time I can be tied up with them. I use the laptop at my friends house cuz i havent gotten one for myself yet. I dont like having to do that all the time cuz they get annoying. Making friends on the ps3 is fun and all untill you come across that douche-bag person and ask yourself "how the hell did i meet him" but sometimes i dont care much about that.

THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM POSTED ANYWHERE!!!!!!!

I am comitted (when i can lol) to The Heating Soulz
Back to top Go down
Dre
Admin
Admin
Dre

PostSubject: Re: How Insane i can be in ur face   How Insane i can be in ur face Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:06 am

InsaneinurFace wrote:
well..... idk where to start. Im sorry if i dont get to people when either I say im going to or they ask me to. I play guitar in my band so most of the time I can be tied up with them. I use the laptop at my friends house cuz i havent gotten one for myself yet. I dont like having to do that all the time cuz they get annoying. Making friends on the ps3 is fun and all untill you come across that douche-bag person and ask yourself "how the hell did i meet him" but sometimes i dont care much about that.

THIS IS MY FIRST FORUM POSTED ANYWHERE!!!!!!!

I am comitted (when i can lol) to The Heating Soulz

i honor your comittent How Insane i can be in ur face 911604

Last edited by Dre on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cakelair.net
SoBlue98
Welcome Me!
Welcome Me!
SoBlue98

PostSubject: Re: How Insane i can be in ur face   How Insane i can be in ur face Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 am

I also honor your ..... what ever the heck its called *gives beer*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Insane i can be in ur face   How Insane i can be in ur face Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Insane i can be in ur face
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heating Soulz :: The Hot Box :: Intros-
Jump to: