The Heating Soulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Heating Soulz forum!

Fat Princess related announcements can also be found in the THS section of CakeLair
Want to be a part of the THS family? Click Here for Application Requirements!!
Not registered on our forum? Click Here to do so now!
Featured Song: Teddybears - Cardiac Arrest!

Fire+Bird=Me :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebird
New Comer
New Comer
Firebird

Fire+Bird=Me :D Empty
PostSubject: Fire+Bird=Me :D   Fire+Bird=Me :D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Ok so this is my intro. The only reason i decided to get involved in PS3 is cuz my dad wanted a blu-ray player. So my dad bought a PS3. I wasn't interested in my PS3 at first until one Thanksgiving. One Thanksgiving my family went down to my cousins. We were playing these really awesome games like littlebigplanet and burnout paradise. (i have both of those games curently). Then my cousin said "Do you want to play Fat Princess?" very excitedly. By listing to the title i was like "no way" so then he started playing it, (the demo) and it looked really cool. So then that night I stayed up THE WHOLE NIGHT playing fat princess. (Also part of that was because i had like 6 mt. dews before bed and couldent fall asleep). So now i am here today, A proud member of the Fat Princess Community.
Back to top Go down
InsaneinurFace
Welcome Me!
Welcome Me!
InsaneinurFace

Fire+Bird=Me :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire+Bird=Me :D   Fire+Bird=Me :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 am

i was a lil distant to fat princess when i heard the title but the day i downloaded the demo was the same day i bought it.
Back to top Go down

Fire+Bird=Me :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heating Soulz :: The Hot Box :: Intros-
Jump to: