The Heating Soulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Heating Soulz forum!

Fat Princess related announcements can also be found in the THS section of CakeLair
Want to be a part of the THS family? Click Here for Application Requirements!!
Not registered on our forum? Click Here to do so now!
Featured Song: Teddybears - Cardiac Arrest!

A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratchet-Kunst
Admin
Admin
Ratchet-Kunst

A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st)   A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 am

O hai! I consider myself the Creative Director of The Heating Soulz (mostly because none of you have stepped up and created anything yet, except for Dre who created and maintains the site, but he's an admin/leader so it doesn't count). I'm the one who creates clan logos, clan rosters, signatures, avatars, etc. Anyways, the one word that would describe me would be... eccentric. I guess you could say I'm a little insane, but that's just the way I like it (randomness is a plus)... I'm also very sly, so be cautious..... I am the BIGGEST Ratchet & Clank fan you will ever meet, but ironically, I've had the name Ratchet even before the series came out (I'll elaborate more once I get to know everyone a bit more)... Anyways, if you want to play a game wih me, don't be afraid to add me on PSN; just make sure to say you're from THS, otherwise..... delete.exe (and for goodness' sake look at my PSN ID, IT IS NOT RATCHET-KUNST). I'm a pretty nice person until you piss me off... (good thing I'm pretty laid back) And for those of you who ask about my age, gender,etc. that's a secret in order to keep stalkers away... Anyways, if you have any comments, feel free to leave them in my profile page. Oh, and my name was originally Ratchet-Kun but a little "malfunction" occured and I entered the e-mail section wrong, so I had to create another account under the alias of Ratchet-Kunst (Kunst = German for art, so it's not that random)
Back to top Go down
FullTimeShadow
New Comer
New Comer
FullTimeShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st)   A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:26 pm

wuz too lazy to read all that, next time make it shorter, a little bit. Anyway im just a member of the clan and i like kewkiez. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ratchet-Kunst
Admin
Admin
Ratchet-Kunst

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st)   A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm

FullTimeShadow wrote:
wuz too lazy to read all that, next time make it shorter, a little bit. Anyway im just a member of the clan and i like kewkiez. Sleep

Uh, there's a reason why I put my name in the topic..... 'cause it describes me, and I am way to weird to be summarized in a single sentence.....
Back to top Go down
Dre
Admin
Admin
Dre

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st)   A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm

yeah that's true
Back to top Go down
http://cakelair.net
SoBlue98
Welcome Me!
Welcome Me!
SoBlue98

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st)   A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

mesa not in school yet no longer than 3 words..... lol jk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st)   A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit About Myself: Ratchet-Kun(st)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heating Soulz :: The Hot Box :: Intros-
Jump to: