The Heating Soulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Heating Soulz forum!

Fat Princess related announcements can also be found in the THS section of CakeLair
Want to be a part of the THS family? Click Here for Application Requirements!!
Not registered on our forum? Click Here to do so now!
Featured Song: Teddybears - Cardiac Arrest!

The Random World of 'Sun'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWarrior59
New Comer
New Comer
SunWarrior59

The Random World of 'Sun' Empty
PostSubject: The Random World of 'Sun'   The Random World of 'Sun' Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:20 am

OK! READY TO TYPE AN EPIC INTRO!! Although I don't exactly know where to start... Neutral

HI! I'm SunWarrior59, nicknamed 'Sun' (Good start) and I own a PS3. I mostly play Fat Princess and various games I own (Uncharted 2, MAG, Lost Planet 2, Skate 3, etc...)

If there's one emote that describes me, it would probably be this : affraid

As you can see, I talk a lot. Don't ask why. I'm working on it though, and I'm doing pretty good!

I have a lot of friends on my PS3 and in person. I LOVE Fat Princess and play it almost every day.

As of now, I belong to The Heating Soulz and love it very much. We have some things to overcome, but generally we're an extremely good clan. Very Happy

I don't like giving information out online and it ticks me off whenever 10-year-olds ask me how old I am The Random World of 'Sun' 289225 The most I'll ever say is that I live in the U.S. aha. Oh, and if somebody adds me and I have no idea who they are, I will delete them, guaranteed (In case anyone is stupid enough to do that).

Hm...what other non-important stuff should I add?

Well, I like the color green and the number 3. I have fears of needles, heights, bees, and donkeys (Long story, I'll tell anybody who asks I guess). I read sometimes, and I'm a straight A student. I like telling jokes and I laugh a lot.

Now for Fat Princess stuff :

My best class is the Ranger, but I'm an all around player. I have the DLC and mostly use Pirate. I like to boss people around if I'm in a community game. I know quite a few tricks/glitches, but I tend to avoid them. I know everything about every map pretty much and my favorite map is Sugar Cove (It's extremely close ; Tropical Punch is 2nd). I prefer team deathmatch if anything. I attract 10-year-olds and have like 20 of them on my friends list Crying or Very sad I hate them. With a passion. But whatever, at least it's better than 21.

Well, that's it. Don't wanna bore you all with my nonsense so...bai tongue
Back to top Go down
Dre
Admin
Admin
Dre

PostSubject: Re: The Random World of 'Sun'   The Random World of 'Sun' Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:03 am

***clap clap clap***
Back to top Go down
http://cakelair.net
SunWarrior59
New Comer
New Comer
SunWarrior59

PostSubject: Re: The Random World of 'Sun'   The Random World of 'Sun' Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:24 am

That clap meant so much to me.
Back to top Go down
Dre
Admin
Admin
Dre

PostSubject: Re: The Random World of 'Sun'   The Random World of 'Sun' Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:24 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cakelair.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random World of 'Sun'   The Random World of 'Sun' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random World of 'Sun'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heating Soulz :: The Hot Box :: Intros-
Jump to: